Important Information for Graduating Seniors
NEWS and UPDATES
2018-2019 Preschool Registration and Screening
Cardington-Lincoln Schools are now scheduling appointments for Preschool enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year. If your child will be 3 years old by August 1, 2018 and you are interested in sending your child to preschool please call the Elementary office at 419-864-6692 to schedule a screening appointment. Currently appointments are being scheduled for March 2 and March 16, appointments will take approximately thirty minutes, please bring the following to your scheduled appointment: Childs Original Birth Certificate, Proof of Residency (lease agreement or mortgage statement, a utility bill such as water or electric bill; not a cable or cell phone bill), Shot Record, Photo ID, and any current Custody Documents that are applicable. Preschool is Monday through Thursday from 9am to 11:30am or 12:30pm to 3pm.
2018-2019 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION AND SCREENING
Registration and screenings for kindergarten students entering school for the 2018-2019 school year will take place April 17 and April 19 by appointment only. Please contact the Elementary office at 419-864-6692 to schedule your appointment.
Kindergarten admission requirements and documents to bring to registration:
- Must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2018
- Custodial parent or legal guardian must be present at registration/screening
- Original birth certificate must be presented at registration along with any appropriate court or custody documents
- Parent or legal guardian should bring their current drivers license and or government issued ID
- State immunization requirements must be completed and documentation (shot record) is required
- Bring completed registration, emergency medical and all other required forms (these will be mailed to the parent once an appointment has been scheduled)
- Proof of residency: a utility bill such as water or electric (not a cable or cell phone bill), lease agreement or mortgage statement All required documents must be presented at time of the appointment, if not provided we are unable to screen your child and you will be rescheduled for another date.
WASHINGTON D.C. RAFFLE
PRIZE WINNER LIST
THANK YOU VOTERS!
Levy Renewal Officially Passes with Certification in Morrow and Marion Counties
On November 28th, the Marion County Board of Elections made the November 7th election official. The Cardington-Lincoln Local Schools passed a 5-year earned income tax renewal. This follows the certification on November 27th by Morrow County. The renewal will start on January 1st, 2019 and run through December 31st, 2024.
VETERANS HONORED BY PIRATE NEWS NETWORK
McELWEE HONORED AS NATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP SEMIFINALIST
Cardington-Lincoln Homecoming Court Announced!
Thanks to generous donations from our Supply Sponsors, the following grades do not need to purchase following items:
The Sponsors are: St. John Lutheran Church, American Legion Women’s Auxiliary, Cardington Rotary Club
Open House Dates And Times For The 17-18 School Year
Cardington Elementary: August 10th from 5pm to 7pm
Cardington Intermediate and Junior High: August 10th from 1pm to 3pm and 5pm to 7pm
Cardington High School: August 10th 7pm to 9pm
August 10th Freshmen Orientation 6pm
High School Student may pay their school fees and pick up their schedules beginning on August 1st from 8am to 3pm in the High School office ( the office will be closed noon to 1pm daily and will be closed the entire day on August 4th).
BOARD APPROVED 2017-2018 CALENDAR (list view)
MARCHING PIRATES PERFORM AT THE MAGIC KINGDOM!
DRUG AND ALCOHOL AWARENESS AND PREVENTION VIDEOS FOR PARENTS (DAAP)
CARDINGTON-LINCOLN PRESCHOOL EARNS 5-STAR RATING
Congratulations to the Cardington-Lincoln Preschool for earning the highest level possible, 5 Stars, in the STEP UP TO QUALITY RATING
For more information about step up to quality, please visit: http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Early-Learning/Step-Up-To-Quality-SUTQ